How to reach Shirdi from Delhi
The Shirdi is a spiritual place for the followers of “Sai Baba ” the people from north India from the state of Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand ,Punjab, Rajhasthan ,Haryana and Delhi visit the holy place Shirdi . As the Delhi is a center departure for these regions. So its become very important to answer the query ” how to reach Shirdi from Delhi ” .
The major followers of Sai Baba visit the holy place Shirdi throughout the year .
How to reach Shirdi from Delhi by Train :
The first train root headed toward the Nashik and there are three major trains runs from new Delhi to Nashik on daily go.
Once you reach Nashik from there you will find the private taxis and buses to reach Shirdi. The Nashik is distanced 90 kilometer from Shirdi and it will take 2 to 3 hours to complete the journey .
The another option would be reaching the kopergaon railway station from Delhi which is 15 kilometer far from Shirdi Temple.
The trains to kopergaon are as follow :
- Jhelum Express Train No. 11078 – Departs daily from Subzi Mandi at 9:30. It arrives on Kopargaon at 9:13. Journey is around 22 hours or more.
- Goa Express Train No. 12780 – Departs daily from Hazrat Nizamuddin at 15:00. It arrives on Kopargaon at 10:58. Journey is around 22 hours or more.
- Karnataka Express Train No. 12628 – Departs daily from New Delhi at 21:15. It arrives on Kopargaon at 16:22. Journey is around 22 hours or more.
- Swarna Jayanthi Train No. 12782 – Departs during Mondays from Hazrat Nizamuddin at 5:55. It arrives on Kopargaon at 3:49. Journey is around 22 hours or more.
- Hazrat Nizamuddin Kolhapur CSMT Express Train No. 12148 – Departs during Thursdays from Hazrat Nizamuddin at 5:55. It arrives on Kopargaon at 3:48. Journey is around 22 hours or more.
How to reach Shirdi from Delhi by Air :
Taking the high number of pilgrims in coniderstion the airport of Shirdi became operational on October 1 2017 and you can find cheaper flights Delhi to Shirdi .
On an average 60000 pilgrims travel to Shirdi by Air.